Saturday, November 10, 2012

And my answers to Tejal's tag game! :)

One of my good friend & blogging buddy Tejal ,started a unique blog post where she answered to a set of questions & tagged along few of her friends too to answer these questions!...Snehal , who was tagged in Tejal's post added me on to this session :)...So to elevate Tejal's boredom & to have some fun here I am answering to those set of questions :) :)

1. Where is your cellphone?......................I am sure it must be in my purse where I always forget it :P
2. Your hair?...........................................Is a mess.
3. Your Mother?......................................My ideal & someone who is also my Best friend :)
4. Your Father?........................................Someone whom I always look up to..in short ..My hero.
5. Your favourite food?.............................All the roadside stuff.
6. Your dream last night?...........................Can't remember :(
7. Your favourite drink?.............................Fresh Lime juice.
8. Your dream/goal?..................................To be successful in my chosen field { I am not sure yet what that is :-/ }
9. What room are you in?...........................My living room.
10. Your hobby?..........................................Crafting & reading.
11. Your fear?.............................................Losing my sight :(..Not that its something thats health related ..More like a phobia.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?...........Doing lots of travelling hopefully.
13. Where were you last night?......................At home with my kids & hubby :)
14. Something that you aren't?........................Professional in any field :P
15. Muffins?..................................................Not very fond of them!.
16. Wish list item?.........................................Rite now , more & more crafty stuff.
17. Where did you grow up?.........................Chennai.
18. Last thing you did?..................................Cooked.
19. What are you wearing?............................Kurti & salwar (Very traditional) :P
20. Your TV?................................................Switched to cartoon (My 5 year old is addicted to it).
21. Your pets?...............................................Not mine exactly...More like my hubby's ...A bunch of budgrigers (Love -birds ).
22. Friends?...................................................Few .
23. Your life?.................................................Is on a new track .
24. Your mood?..............................................Happy .
25. Missing someone?.....................................Yup ..My parents : & my brother of course :(
26. Vehicle?....................................................Feet.
27. Something you're not wearing?...................Jewellery.
28. Your favorite store?...................................Craft supplies & grocery stores.
29. Your favorite color?................................Pink .
30. When was the last time you laughed?........In the morning ..{ Hard not to with my little one}.
31. Last time you cried?...................................Couple of week's back.
32. Your best friend?........................................No one in specific..More like a lot of best friends.
33. One place that I go to over and over?........Kitchen ..of course!
34. Facebook?..................................................Addictive.
35. Favourite place to eat?.................................Anything Chinese .

And I am tagging along Priya Sondhi & Sindhu :) :)

5 comments:

  1. Nice to know more about you.This is so much fun...isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO awesome. I so wanted to tag everyone, but then other's would have gotten the benefit of tagging someone else!!
    U're roadside food junkie like me!! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. *oops a typo..other's wouldn't have gotten the benefit of tagging someone else! 2am and typing from phone!! Aarg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! whata cute tag game.
    Love teh part you said about your hair its a mess that would be something I would say-lol.
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs!
    Glad you like all your items you got!!

    ReplyDelete