Thursday, March 21, 2013

Guest Designing for IBSIC # 51! :)

Hi friends,
The card I am sharing today was made for my GD post at Inspired by Stamping inspiration Challenge # 51....So here's a look at my card first :-


And another view :-

                                                               
My card is based on the color inspiration provided by the IBS ...Which is White,Orange and Green ...Here's a look at the color palette :

                                                             

These colors are so vibrant and of course co -incidentally also the colors of our Indian national flag  :)...It was tough to use to use these colors but with a little hard work and with the help of lot of dies...LOL! ...This is what I have created :) ...The orange rose is handmade using the Layered rose die from MFT ...I am so in love with it !! ...The rest of leaves and foliage is all from Cheery-Lynn ...Even the banner on which I have stamped the sentiment is made from Cheery Lynn Lace Deco F corners by doing some clever cutting & sticking it on the sides of the small strip of white cardstock ...And I have covered a strip of white cardstock with Washi Tape and cut it out using a decorative scissors to create the scallop border in the bottom half of my card ...I love using washi tapes they are so versatile !!..So that's about all the info about my card !!
I am entering my this card too in Brenda's challenge as we both love using the trellis design and Brenda has made so many gorgeous trellis cards which you can see Here ,Here And  Here . ...:)


Supplies Used:-
Base CS -Fabriano Elle Erre!
Pattern Paper - Best of K& Company pack
Dies Used:-
MFT Layered Rose
Memory Box Tessatine Border
Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 3
Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flouirsh
Cheery Lynn Tropical Flourish
Cheery Lynn Olive Branches
Cheery Lynn 3 in 1 Butterflies
Cheery Lynn Lace Deco Corner (F)
MS Daisy Punch
Punch Bunch Sprig leaves
Small Flowers -Colored using Rubber Stampede Inks
Inkadinkadoo Wedding Stamp set
Washi Tape
Pearls

Challenges Entered:-
For the Love of Crafting -Season Stories ( I have chosen Spring) (Made it to the Top 3)
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge -Think Spring
Floral Fantasies Challenge - Cased your Trellis card.
Perfect sentiment challenge :Fairies or Butterfly .
Happy Campers -Add dimension
Card Mania -Lots of Layers!


Hope you like my card....Do leave me your comments/suggestions...Would love to hear from you...!!
Have a nice day everyone!
                                                              

34 comments:

  1. this is beautiful card .nice combination with perfect elementing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....its fabulous as always...congrats for GD post...loved d idea of making that stamped banner..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunner Hussena and the colours are absolutely glorious.

    It was you who first inspired me to use the trellis design and it has become a firm favourite with me and so much easier with all the pretty trellis dies bow available.

    Thank you so much for sharing yet another lovely creation in my blog celebration.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Hussena your lattice creations are simply mind-blowing and I would never have thought one would be able to create such an elegant creation in those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Hussena.....loved thE COLORS & the sentiment too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done a fabulous job with the colors hussena !The trellis gives very delicate look and the sentiment banner wow !I loved the bloom n flourishes too !

    ReplyDelete
  7. That rose is just too good ..absolutely beautiful use of dies ..the whole look of the card is so delicate ...a perfect card for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent take from the photo and use of the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful!!!
    Nati from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super gorgeous card Hussena.. love the trellis.. and the flower is so b'ful.. love the way you decorated the trellis.. a perfect spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on guest designing and really pretty card..love that die you used on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gracious! This is absolutely stunning! I love all the beautiful details you included, and your layers are amazing. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the GDT!! So well deserved!!
    Your card is gorgeous!!
    Love the design & colors you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what a lattice card Hussena..very well played with the colours..Congats on Guest Designing !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous! I love your cards, they are just magical. I had something similar in mind but I don't think I will ever be able to make it so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. A very pretty card with such clever use of dies. Your cards so delicate to look at and I loved this color combo on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh oh oh.. stunning, gorgeous, beautiful and no words!!! :D
    Thank you so much for joining with us at For the love of crafting. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning!! That flower takes the cake!! right there and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Such a pretty card Hussena!

    Looks so pleasing to the eye!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The color combo is beautiful Hussena..your cards always look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card creation. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenge.

    DT. member
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  22. woww...its simply superb..:),a fresh combination and excellent implementation by u

    ReplyDelete
  23. As always absolutely STUNNING. you're such an inspiration Hussena. You're always creating something so gorgeous that it stays in our minds and months later we create something drawing from this inspiration. I realised that when I made a card last night.After I made it I realised that a card of yours had been in my mind the whole time. It will be up on the Itsy Bitsy blog tomorrow. Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card! I love all your beautiful details and lacy elements! Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow Hussena... Love the colours on your card & the bloom is just gorgeous.. Thank you for joining us at 'For the love of crafting'.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card and beautiful flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my! So pretty! Just love the colours and the yummy layers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, this is so pretty! I love the lattice!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so beautiful! Thank you so much for being our guest designer this week! Hugs, J

    ReplyDelete
  30. I've certainly got behind on your cards. This is absolutely gorgeous and your IBSIC colors look fabulous in the way you used them. Love that lattice bg.

    ReplyDelete
  31. WOW what a Fantastic card, I love everything about it , it's gorgeous xxx
    Thanks for joining in with us at Happy Campers xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. congrats Hussena.
    nice creation.

    ReplyDelete
  33. wow!!! again one of ur lovely cards....How did u accomplish the grid or lets say the lattice work?

    Bijal

    ReplyDelete