Monday, September 16, 2013

Make a wish !

Hi friends,
So I am back again with another shabby-chic creation. I know I know, getting a bit monotonous :)
But I love playing with soft shades and dies and as the focus is on pattern paper in the Crafter's Corner blog for the whole of this month this is what I have shared there. Have a look :                                                        
                                                   
For this card, I have done distressing using scissors on my pattern paper and also done faux stitching on all four sides. I have used various dies to create my card and I am listing the supplies below. The blue flower which is the centre focus of the card is handmade along with the rose buds. I am still  experimenting with these buds so need your honest feedback. And do you see the beautiful tulle peeking out. This is the first time I am using them on my card. Love the soft look it gives to the card.

Supplies used :
Pattern papers -Webster's pages( RAK from Piali ), MME Indie Chic Citron .
Dies :
Spellbinder's Fluer De Lis Squares ,Spellbinder's Classic Square dies, Spellbinder's Rose Creations die, Spellbinder's Foliage die.
Memory Box Vintage Bird cage die, Memory box Nestled Bird.
Punches :
Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch.
Punch Bunch Blossom punch.
Stamps & Inks :
KaiserCraft Happy Birthday stamp.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink pad.
Distress inks -Broken China, Spun Sugar,Vintage Photo and Shabby Shutters.
Ranger Super Fine Clear Embossing Powder
Vellum, Rose buds, Pearls and Tulle.

Challenges entered :
Sugar Creek Hollow - In the garden. ( Top Pick! )
A Creative Romance -Dies or Punches ( Top 4! )


Hope you like my card. Please do leave your comments/suggestions. Would love to hear from you :)
Have a nice day everyone!

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love all the design details. thank you for joining us at SCH this time,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again, thank you for sharing this beautiful card. with us at TioT's as well.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I love flowers!! love the dimension you gave to the bird, pretty colors... could you tell what dies you used to make the buds?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is absolutely stunning! Just amazing!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rosebuds look so natural and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, stunning, beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So soft and pretty! I can see the tulle!;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a stunner Hussena ! I loved the soft shades,the distressing, the layers ,dies just everything .I took the stitching for real !! Your last cards also had lovely buds and I was about to ask you if they are ready made,I am trying to make some taking inspiration from you :D !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Beautiful flower crafting; love the tiny bird and every other detail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is really stunning. the flowers are just gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. Hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very very beautiful . I love how you use all the colours in your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! This is simply amazing. So soft and light... The bird and its cage with the leaves and that big sweet rose are just perfectly mixed. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday. Hugs, Macarena DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is beautiful! Fantastic design, and the blend of colours is superb. Love your attention to detail. FAB JOB!

    Thank you for sharing this with us over at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

    Cheers,
    DT Jenny
    http://cookieadventures.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  14. An absolutely gorgeous make! So adorable!

    Thank you for joining us at TIOT!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful creation! Thank you so much for Joining us at A Creative Romance this time. Jen xx

    P.S I have a little Candy on my blog if you care to vist <3 http://jfroog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete