Friday, January 15, 2016

Altenew love!

Hello friends,
I  have a card to share today and I am kind of excited about this because it's completely stamped one layer card, in the sense that I did not use a card panel to adhere on the card base instead this was directly done on the card base itself and Its my first try with a background building stamps and I am so thrilled with the results.
Here's a look at what I have created :

And here's an another view :

These both view were clicked on different days hence the change in photo props :)
To create this card, I first stamped the border using the Wplus 9 Borders and Backgrounds 2 set using Altenew Warm Sunshine ink. Then I stamped the flower from the Altenew Vintage Flowers set using their Red Cosmos inks ..So perfect for the layered look.
The leaves and foliage were stamped from Altenew Beautiful Day set. It's such a gorgeous set with beautiful flowers and foliage images.... Totally in love with it :) The leaves and foliage were also stamped with Altenew Green Fields ink. I colored the small flowers using various Altenew inks. The sentiment is from the Beautiful Day set and stamped using their Jet Black ink. Finished the card with some black ink spatters and PPP sequins.

 The colors in my card are very much inspired from the gorgeous picture inspiration from the Fusion card challenge. They are celebrating their 2nd anniversary this time and they have such an amazing line up of inspiration from various designers ..I just had to play along !!

I am entering this card for the following challenges :

Fusion card challenge - 2nd Anniversary celebration.
Paru's Card Making challenge -New (I have used the Wplus9 and Altenew Beautiful Day set for the first time).
Addicted to Stamps and More- Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes



Hope you all like my card Please leave me your views regarding it ..I love hearing from you :)
Have a good day everyone!

16 comments:

  1. SO beautiful...Am in love with that Altenew Beautiful day stamp set..You have wonderfully made the floral spray.Hope to lay my hands soon on Altenew stamps...Am yet to own one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful happy colors on your card Hussena !! flawless stamping and design !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its beautiful !! Loved the stamped design and the colors ..anything you create has elegance n charm !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Colors are vibrant and gives such a pleasant feeling

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very pretty card...such pleasant, lovely colours!
    Hugs
    Divya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card ...loved the pleasant colors n placements of every element ...!! You are tempting me to buy more stamps from altenew !! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful!! I've been trying to do more "one-layer" (or close to it) cards of late to make mailing easier. I love the colors and the style of this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Hussena! I saw your card over on Paru's blog, and just HAD to stop by to take a closer look at it. This is truly stunning, and I can see that you are a talented artist. I also like your blog (in general - very pretty). I would like to invite you to stop by and play along in our fun family-friendly Anything Goes challenges at Word Art Wednesday. You can find us here:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    Have a blessed week, and I really hope you will stop by to play along with us. I look forward to seeing more of your amazing art.

    Karen Letchworth, Owner
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Hussena, great job with the background builder stamp

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card! So elegant and summery-like design! Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM blog!
    Olesya, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You rocked all these challenges with this happy and pretty card, Hussena!! It will bring a lot of happiness to someone! Congratulations on the HM from Fusion! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is so pretty! Thank so much for playing Paru's Card Making Challenges!

    ReplyDelete